Saturday, January 12, 2008

My First Post

Welcome to my Blog!
I had another one with Windows Live and was disappointed to see you had to sign in to comment. Not good when you are trying to spark discussion. Anyway my intent of this blog varies. On one hand I want to post opinions related to the environment, ecology, global warming, climate change and biology. Why? Well that is my background both in school and interest and to a certain extent my job. I work for a municipality as an Environmental Technician and deal with all sorts of environmentally related projects, issues, emergencies, and planning.

In addition to the above, I love to discuss movies and other pop culture topics. So I would like to keep the topics on this blog wide open.

So to start please check out this video that I think is absolutely super and I hope makes you all think a little. Now I can't figure out how to embed a video in Blog Spot yet so here is the link:

http://ca.video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=669834

Later!


No comments: